You asked for it (repeatedly) and they have delivered. A self contained light designed specifically for helmet mounting. Named after the famous trail in Sedona, AZ.
- 100g total weight with integrated mount.
- 2 hours runtime on high.
- 1 hour charge time with standard USB-C.
- Incredible beam pattern designed with helmet mounting in mind.
- Ultra slim form factor.
- Peak Intensity: 82 lux
- Peak Width: 26°
- Overall Width: 60°
- LED Chip: 6x Genuine CREE XQ-E HI LED
- Chip Lumens: 850
- LED Driver Efficiency: 96%
- Battery3.7V 3300 mAH
- Battery Brand: LG Electronics
- Charge Time: 60 minutes
- Run Time: 2 to 16 hours
- Dimensions: 82 x 32 x 48mm
- System Weight: 100g
- Color: Dark Grey
- Warranty: 3 years
- Materials: Magnesium, Silicone, TPU
| Stephen Conley 31-12-2019 03:09
I’m using this light mounted to my bike helmet. It’s exceptionally bright and has really reasonable runtime considering the power it puts out and the light weight. Easy to charge with the included USB-C Charger without removing from the helmet.
stars based on 1