With these few words Prologo has launched a design challenge at the Politecnico University of Milan. A 360° project started by an in-depth market analysis to get to know the sector, the target and the competition. This is then transferred to create the best product that Prologo can offer this market segment.
* MSS - Multi Sector System: Proxim W450 introduces this new revolutionary technology. Three different individual zones mapped and separated along the saddle, each composed of different interactive foams and single-cell padding. These areas work independently adapting to all the positions that cyclist can take.
* The Shape: Semi-round shape, 250mm long and 163 mm wide. Along the edges, Proxim W400 is more flexible allowing greater freedom of movement and facilitating each pedal stroke.
* Extra padding +6mm: on the SPORT version, the padding has been increased in order to guarantee more comfort even thanks to the shock absorbing and anti-vibration actions. The result is a 12mm padding.
* Ergonomic channel: W400 is a versatile saddle suitable for many uses and disciplines. In the central area, the active foams and the central groove guarantee stability and comfort by dissipating the pressures along the whole surface of the saddle. The closure of the prostate zone also offers better protection of genital areas in extreme climatic conditions (water and mud).
* Rear handle and reflective graphics: The saddle is equipped with a rear "handle" to facilitate the movement of the bicycle as well as a graphic with reflective materials to improve safety.