Using a nicely integrated mount for the Brompton, the Volt300 is a USB rechargeable headlight that features quick-change cartridge battery and 400 lumen output in compact design. This light features five modes: High, Normal, Low, Hyper Constant and Flashing. The Brompton Volt400 is mounted on the front fork using the brake caliper mounting bolt. Spare cartridge batteries, ideal for long rides and commuting, and charging cradle are available as add-on parts and can be changed safely and easily without any additional tools.
- Dimensionï¼Â111.5 x 31.0 x 38.0 mm
- Weightï¼Â120 grams (light unit and battery)
- Light sourceï¼ÂHigh intensity white LED X1
- Light outputï¼Â400 lumen
- Run timeï¼ÂHigh mode (400 lumens) : 3hrs
- Normal mode (100 lumens)ï¼Â8hrs
- Low mode (50 lumens)ï¼Â18hrs
- Hyper Constant mode (400/50 lumens)ï¼Â11hrs
- Flashing mode (50 lumens)ï¼Â60hrs
- Batteryï¼ÂLi-ion rechargeable battery (3.7V-2200mAh)
- Recharge timeï¼Âapprox 6hrs (USB2.0 recharge), 3hrs via optional fast-charging cradle
- Recharge/discharge number of timesï¼Âabout 300 timesï¼Âuntil the rated capacity drops to 70%ï¼Â
- Other: Low battery indicator, lighting mode memory function.